Pet Silver Spray
23.99 34.99 $23.99 - $34.99
- Pet Silver Spray is a veterinarian formulated chelated silver ion wound spray for dogs and cats. Can be used on cuts and wounds, burns and abrasions, flea and insect bites and skin rashes.
- Painless when applied and is 100% safe, Odorless and Non-Toxic. Pet Silver may be applied directly onto wound or bandage. Silver has been known as an antimicrobial agent and has shown to speed healing in wound care and burn treatment.
- Proven antimicrobial properties that act as an anti viral and anti bacterial for internal and external use. Use to treat cocker crud, mange and skin infections caused by yeast and bacteria growth.
- Relieves pain and inflamation. Medical research has shown that "silver promotes rapid healing".
- Spray in water and food dishes to kill germs.
PetSilver Wound Spray is a NEW patented Chelated Silver veterinary wound care product. PetSilver can be used on cuts, burns, abrasions, open wounds, bacterial infections, skin rashes or dermatitis. PetSilver is 100% natural and non-toxic and testing has shown to kill over 650 disease causing organisms. Silver has shown to relieve pain and itching while reducing inflammation. The presence of silver near a virus, fungus, bacteria or other single pathogens disables its oxygen metabolism enzyme and within 4-6 minutes the pathogen suffocates and dies. Unlike pharmaceutical antibiotics, which also destroy beneficial enzymes, PetSilver leaves these tissues-cell enzymes intact. Chelated silver has proven to be a remedy and prevention to many infections and the fermentation of various bacteria. Safe for pets to lick and digest. Can even put some in their water dish, spray to kill germs on pet toys, bowls, etc...